Tuesday, September 30, 2008


We all went to see the Lord of the Rings Symphony on the 19th of September and it was fabulous! You can't see it very well but Jeff is standing in front of one of the Urukais from the movie. Now you can't call it an Ork I was told, or you are not a true fan. There were a few ugly "things" that had guards by them from the actual movie. Someone from the St. Louis University bought them for a million dollars and let Symphony Hall display them for this. There was also one handsome cardboard man standing all alone without an official guard that Kairsti and I are standing by. It is Aragorn which I would take any day over anything else from the movie. Kairsti tells me she would prefer Legolas but Aragorn isn't too bad for an old man.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

You would take aragorn over anything else? Huh? What about me?