Saturday, April 4, 2009


The girls and I decided at the last minute to drive to Utah for their spring break. We left on Friday night and drove straight through to my parents. I haven't ever driven it without stopping for the night. The weather forecast called for snow in the Colorado mountains the next night so I just kept going to miss the storm. Jeff flew in on Wednesday to drive home with us on the next Saturday and we ended up doing the same thing. Only this time it was because we knew if we unloaded we wouldn't ever be able to get everything back again. I will be flying next time.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Can't believe you drove straight through!! You must of consumed a whole lot of Dr. P's!!!

I noticed both Layni and Kairsti had one pink and one purple flip flop. Is this the new fad?