Friday, January 16, 2009


I am so excited that my daughter is coming this weekend! Of course I told Layni that she needs to clean her bathroom decent this time because of company. My meaning of decent and hers is extremely different so I had to explain that this time I want her to get an old toothbrush and clean around the bottom of the toilet. I keep the old ones just for this purpose. Well she did use a used toothbrush. Kairsti came home tonight and saw that hers had gross stuff on it and started screaming. She told Jeff and he laughed so hard that he had to leave the room. Not getting the response she wanted from Dad, she went it and swooshed Layni's toothbrush around in the toilet bowel. I figured Jeff can now figure out what to do and say to Layni and Kairsti to resolve this. Thank goodness I believe in food storage and also store extra toothbrushes! Teenagers are so much fun.

6 comments:

Amy said...

That's funny!

JustusFam said...

I could picture the ENTIRE even in my head! That is so funny!

Allison said...

So funny! I, like Chris, can picture the whole thing and it makes me laugh even harder.

The Wrights said...

Thanks for the laugh!!! You have such cute, funny girls!

Whetton Family said...

HAHA! Chris and I got a good laugh from that!

Unknown said...

I seem to remember Layni rinsing her own toothbrush in the toilet bowl years ago!