Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My family has asked me a few times and for a few years to take pictures of my Christmas decorations but I never do. Since they have asked for pictures of my new house also and Christmas decor again I decided I would just shoot a few pictures to cover both requests. I am so glad that this is all put away now!


This is the gingerbread in my kitchen and the next two are pictures of my family room.


Add ImageThis is looking into my family room from the living room.

Living room with my new drapes Zelva made for Christmas while she was here at Thanksgiving. The last one Kairsti is standing in dining room with my Dept. 56 village on the floor under small tree. Maybe next year I will do some of the nativities and other parts of the house. Or maybe you should just come and visit us to see it all.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love your model.

Allison said...

Your house looked amazing! Maybe next year you can put a little more outside (Hee, Hee).